Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Elad's Favorite Songs of 2011 2xCD Playlist!!

Well, well, this blog is still here. Thanks Google/Blogger for not having a "delete due to inactivity" policy! You guys rock!


Those who know me know I love music. And I love making lists. So I've been debating my top albums of the year for awhile now, but before I post that (okay, fine, IF I post that) I thought it would be cool to share two awesome (imho) comps/playlists/mixtapes I put together this year with some of my favorite songs.

I included links to videos if I could find them online!

CD1
1. Baths - Overseas (fan video)
2. Peter Bjorn and John - Dig a Little Deeper (super acoustic backstage at Conan)
3. Death for Cutie - You Are a Tourist (official video)
4. Broken Social Scene - Curse Your Fail (soundcloud link)
5. TV on the Radio - New Cannonball Blues (official tripped out video)
6. The Dodos - Don't Try and Hide It (live performance with Neko Case on Fallon)
7. Mogwai - Mexican Grand Prix (official video)
8. Radiohead - Seperator (From the Basement performance)
9. The Decemberists - June Hymn (album version via youtube)
10. The Mountain Goats - Never Quite Free (album version via youtube)

CD2
1. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Hysterical (soundcloud link)
2. Real Estate - It's Real (official awesome video)
3. Youth Lagoon - Afternoon (youtube)
4. tUnEyArDs - Gangsta (live instudio performance)
5. Black Keys - Little Black Submarines (album version on youtube)
6. Handsome Furs - Memories of the Future (Q performance)
7. Bon Iver - Holocene (incredible live performance on Fallon)
8. My Morning Jacket - Wonderful (The Way I Feel) (Storytellers performance)
9. Dum Dum Girls - Bedroom Eyes (official video)
10. Wilco - The Whole Love (Letterman performance)
11. Girls -Vomit (performance from p4k.tv)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow look at you blogging like its 2007!

- Shawn