Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Announcement

So, I'm thrilled. I, along with some trusty compatriots, will be attending the ridiculously awesome Austin City Limits festival in September. The lineup is crazy. So many wonderful bands. So many new artists I haven't even heard of!

Well, to prepare (and since I have the whole summer to think about it..), I decided that I should make it my mission to listen to every single artist on that lineup. And what better motivation (*jokes*) than a blog?! So I started a new one:

AustinCityLimitsArtists.blogspot.com

It will be my way to catalog and comment on every band on that lineup. See that box marked Bands on the right side of that page? Give me a month and it'll be totally full. Obviously, I've started writing about bands that I know and love and will continue to do that while I experiment with new artists. I'm not just going to do one post about each band. The goal is to have a wide range of information and commentary (cause you know I love to wax poetically about music) about every single band.

So, wish me luck. Spread the word. And see you in Austin!!

No comments: