Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thinking Out Loud

Is there a word or term for the limbo between apartments? That gray time when you are running back and forth between two apartments? When half your stuff is in one place and the other half in the other (or at least it feels that way) And situations come up when you need something and you think, "Oh shit! It's in my other apartment!"

Something like "residence-confusion"? Maybe "living doubly"? How bout a cool "bohemian" ?


Shawn said...

its called a MESS

Kristin said...

At least you didn't have the "shove everything into storage" stage because the new apartment wasn't available until the day after you needed to be out of the old apartment. Not fun at all.