Thursday, March 02, 2006

Absence

Wow. Been awhile since I've been here.

Sorry about my silence, blog. I know you've always been there for me, a friend and partner for years. I really am sorry, blog. I doubt you want to hear the same old excuses: work, girlfriend, Olympics.

The truth is, there's someone else. I'm sorry. I didn't plan this. It just happenned. It was going to be just something small, a side project kind of deal, a group work. It's becoming something else.

But don't despair! You're still my thoughts and in my heart. My busy months at work are now offically over and I can focus again on my love of all things Internet. There's tons of music reviews I haven't had time to read and a growing devotion to all things wiki. I will be back.

And I will finish my Best Music of 2005 list!

No comments: